Nordic Sound Design har gleden av å kunne tilby Resonessence Labs meget spennende og velomtalte produkter i Norge. Dette gjelder i første omgang følgende modeller:
En DAC m.m. som Resonessence Labs selv omtaler på følgende måte: «Even though the INVICTA is a complex, highly reconfigurable product that may please your intellect, remember that this is secondary: it is first a machine to move you emotionally with superb sound«.
- All PCBs have been revised based on our experience with the production of INVICTA over the past two years.
- The Headphone output is now generated by the ESS Sabre DAC ES9018 rather than the ES9016 of the first generation.
- The front panel is modified to show additional high sample rate LEDs.
- DSD (both 64 and 128) is now supported: you can use USB or the SD Card as the data source for DSD programs. We support DFF and DSF formats on the SD Card.
- We have doubled the sample rate: you may now provide audio data at up to 384kS/S.
- The front panel and the cover are redesigned to highlight the DSD capability and reduce the internal temperature.
- We have added a slot in the front panel to increase the IR sensitivity
- The unit now operates with the Apple Remote Control
- A cosmetic upgrade: the OLED Display is now white rather than the original blue color.
- Pris: Kr.
- Mirus inherits all the improvements of the INVICTA mentioned above.
- The headphone module is removed and a second ESS Sabre DAC ES9018 is added to the back-panel XLR and RCA outputs.
This allows a total of eight ES9018 channels for each stereo output. The THD and noise are thereby improved even further than on the INVICTA.
- Pris: Kr.
HERUS og HERUS +
HERUS is designed to operate with MS Windows, MAC OS and Linux. You may download our Thesycon USB Audio 2.0 driver to enable USB Audio 2.0 on Windows. HERUS uses the ESS 9010-2M DAC, our custom code, and our own asynchronous algorithms that run in a generic Cypress USB interface chip.
We use Resonessence designed, advanced power line processing circuits that can reliably deliver more voltage range than the USB provided 5V, and we maintain the SNR of the power supply to a degree such that HERUS exhibits well over 100dB of SNR at the headphone output. HERUS also has a very low 0.2 Ohms output impedance that prevents external noise sources coupling into the output.
All Resonessence products feature upgradable firmware and hardware and despite its physically small size, HERUS also contains Resonessence upgradable hardware and firmware.
- For utfyllende oversikt over spesifikasjonene til HERUS’ – følg linken hit
- For utfyllende oversikt over spesifikasjonene til HERUS + – følg linken hit
- Pris HERUS: Kr.
- Pris HERUS +: Kr.
CONCERO is a family of 352.8/384kS/S outstanding audio DACs. We have listened to customers and industry experts who asked us to deliver a sound signature similar to that of the INVICTA with fewer features and in a simplified format. CONCERO is that product. It is the Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0 and Jitter Reduction elements of the INVICTA driving the latest ESS Sabre DACs. CONCERO uses the 24bit ESS ES9023 Sabre DAC, CONCERO HD and CONCERO HP both use the 32bit ESS9018-2M Sabre DAC*. In addition, we have added an S/PDIF input for those configurations that do not use a USB data source. The CONCERO (except HP version) also allows USB input to S/PDIF output in a bridge mode. The HD and HP versions accept PCM and also DSD from USB Audio 2.0 (in 64x or 128x modes, ie DSD64 and DSD128). The HD version streams DoP data to the S/PDIF output when in DSD64 mode
- For utfyllende oversikt over spesifikasjonene til CONCERO – følg linken hit
- Pris: Kr.